BreachControlTM platform continuously discovers all assets on your extended network— devices, applications and users, as well as the relationships between these entities, irrespective if they are located on-premises, in the cloud, or mobile or SaaS. The platform categorizes and analyzes each asset appropriately, so you can better understand, manage, and secure your asset inventory.
Coverage for a Full Range of IT Assets
Complete coverage for a broad range of IT assets including:
- Managed and unmanaged (BYOD)
- Devices, apps, users
- On-premises, cloud, and partner assets
- IoT and mobile
Continuous, Real-Time Discovery of All Assets
Fully automated and continuous monitoring of the full set of IT assets:
- Automatically create an inventory of all existing assets in hours
- Discover any newly added or upgraded assets in real-time
Categorization of Assets into Buckets
Asset inventory automatically categorized in a variety of different ways to provide:
- Ability to view assets by type of asset – whether core asset (e.g. server) or perimeter asset (e.g. mobile device, IoT, public server, or SaaS) – and its geographic location.
- Ability to view assets in cloud instances, on-premises, and end-points
Natural Language Search Capabilities
Powerful natural language search engine to allow crafting of complex queries combining multiple asset criteria like:
- How many iOS devices do we have in Mountain View?
- How many DNS servers are in Moscow?
In-Depth Details on Each Asset
100s of observations for each asset from multiple lenses to easily detect a variety of issues:
- In-depth information on assets enriched with deep component info like software and hardware details, active services, status of ports whether open or closed, and user accounts
- Risk summary for each individual asset including asset profile, discoverability, open ports, users, MAC/IP addresses, certificates, and connections
Comprehensive inventory and discovery of assets within public cloud platforms and private clouds:
- Instant inventory with detailed metadata and relationship mapping
- Continuous risk assessment of cloud inventory across multiple attack vectors
Monitored across 100+ Attack Vectors
Identification of vulnerabilities and risk across a broad set of 100+ attack vectors like:
- Unpatched software, phishing, web, & ransomware
- Misconfigurations, missing & poor encryption and many more